High Peaks Hospice announces an immediate opening for a Community Development Specialist. The Community Development Specialist reports directly to the Operations Manager and supports High Peaks Hospice by evaluating, developing, and implementing strategic marketing plans to heighten awareness that builds relationships with the community and increases agency growth. This position is responsible for the production of all printed publications including brochures, advertisements and reports. This position is also responsible for fundraising through community events.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- minimum of 3 years experience in marketing or related field
- a minimum of 2 years experience in developing, maintaining, coordinating and carrying out marketing/communications programs and promotional events
- strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a high level of attention to detail a must
- demonstrate ability in community based fundraising
This is a full time position that includes a generous benefit package, paid vacation and sick leave, and mileage reimbursement.
High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. provides end of life care that listens with respect, cares with compassion, supports with choice and comforts with understanding wherever you call home.
Job Type: Full-time