Become a member of our Hospice Team!
High Peaks Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc. announces an immediate opening for a Clinical Assistant in our Mineville office.
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft suite of programs
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a current NYS driver’s license
- Providing support to the Head of Nursing and Clinical Care Manager.
- Answering phones with professional courtesy and directing calls as necessary.
- Managing the weekly schedule of where staff members are in the field.
- Coordinating and assisting with filing and data entry.
- Creating census listings.
- Ensuring delivery of all paperwork to MDs and tracking documents.
- Generating bi-weekly updates of IDT Plan review.
- Act as primary contact for servicing of office equipment.
- Coordinates ordering of office supplies by keeping up-to-date inventory of items commonly used.
- Prepares and delivers bank deposits.
- Responsible for coordinating and distributing mail on a daily basis.
- Maintaining all existing office files.
- Prepares letters, agenda, reports, correspondence as directed.
- This is a full-time position with benefits, paid holidays, sick, and vacation time and mileage reimbursement.Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!High Peaks Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. provides end of life care that listens with respect, cares with compassion, supports with choice and comforts with understanding wherever you call home.