Become a member of our Hospice Team!
High Peaks Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc. announces an immediate opening for: Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services.
This is a newly formed full-time position that will manage the day-to-day business and human resources operations in support of High Peaks Hospice. This includes playing a significant role in managing long-range planning efforts, as well as, developing and administering the policies, procedures and systems associated with human resource management. The ideal candidate will assist in responding to opportunities identified for improvement, program growth and financial performance. The incumbent is key in modeling and helping to support the culture of the organization, recruitment efforts, and staff development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or a related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- 1-4 years of relevant Human Resources experience.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Demonstrate capability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee and client information.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting human resources required.
- Knowledgeable about the Hospice Medicare regulations preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills for communicating with various levels of internal and external customers.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
This is a full-time position that includes a generous benefit package, paid vacation and sick leave, and mileage reimbursement.
Let’s make a difference together. Join our team!
High Peaks Hospice provides end of life care that listens with respect, cares with compassion, supports with choice and comforts with understanding wherever you call home.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org