Fundraising activities are critical to our financial success and, equally as important, they also serve as great venues to showcase our agency, educate and establish new relationships. Every year each of our three clinical offices holds fundraising events and gatherings.
Serving on the committee of events specific to your area and working with other hospice staff and volunteers assures the success of our events. Special events, both those organized by the agency and those done on our behalf by third parties, play an important role in philanthropy. The generous people who plan and host these events are also key players on our team. Our fundraising events provide not only needed funds but also an avenue for community members to turn this awareness into generous giving for Hospice Care (see Circle of Friends).
How can you make a difference? Volunteer!
- Serve on the committee to assist in organizing an event or gathering
- Serve on the committee to recruit participants and attendees
- Assist in publicity by distributing posters and flyers
- Volunteer to help out the date of the event or gathering
- Finally – if you have a great fundraising idea, the time and enthusiasm, hold a third party event on our behalf!
To become a HPH volunteer, please our Volunteer Coordinator Tracee Boyea email@example.com
To host a third party event to support High Peaks Hospice, contact our Development Lead, Sandy Tarkleson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 518-891-0606 for more information.