Contact our Community Development Specialist
Colleen McCool 518-891-0606 firstname.lastname@example.org
Event & Fundraising Volunteers
Fundraising activities are critical to our financial success and are equally as important. They also serve as great venues to showcase our agency, and educate and establish new relationships. Every year, each of our offices hold fundraising events and gatherings.
Serving on the committee of events specific to your area and working with other hospice staff and volunteers assures the success of our events.
The generous people who help plan and host play a key role on our team.
How can you make a difference? Volunteer!
- Serve on the committee to assist in organizing an event or gathering
- Serve on the committee to recruit participants and attendees
- Assist in publicity by distributing posters and flyers
- Volunteer to help out the date of the event or gathering
- Finally – if you have a great fundraising idea, the time and enthusiasm, hold a third party event on our behalf!
To become a HPH volunteer, please contact our Volunteer Coordinators (518) 891-0606:
Maureen Losch – email@example.com
Tracee Boyea – firstname.lastname@example.org